tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 03 10:11:31 2003

Sun Tzu's "Art of War"

Se'noj le'umaS ([email protected])

Hi, fellow mu'mey SuvwI',

Given the recent return of interest in this idea, along with my own increase
in language skills, I think it might be a good time to start a collaborative
effort to translate Sun Tzu's Art of War. I have a reasonable English
translation (Lionel Giles), with the Chinese provided too, so I'd be keen to
get a few Chinese speakers in on the project.
I'd like all interested parties to contact me via direct E-Mail, and when
enough are on board, we can get started.

Se'noj