tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 21 07:33:58 2003

Re: Star Trek Cinema Movies

SI'an vulqanDaq ([email protected])

greetings, a long time since I ever last posted here (if at all)

am just getting back into my klingon studies and this question
is one I have tried to figure out myself before

the title of the first "movie" is "Star Trek THE MOTION PICTURE"
 ifigured it would come out like Hov leng, HaSta vIH - visual
display, the closest I could find to "picture" and vIH be in
motion

i think First Contact might come out as qep wa'DIch and
Insurrection is QuD, havent figured out Nemesis yet though

trying to translate the titles of the episodes (the klingon ones
at least) is one of my many tasks still to finish, but great
practice working with the language

Qapla'

Xon