tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 22 16:43:39 2003

QuvarvaD jIjang

jIghojmeH QuvarvaD je Hoch tlhIHvaD jIjatlh.
I speak to Quvar and you all in order to learn.

Quvar, bIjangmo' jIbel.

> Why do you use the suffix {-lI'}?
jItlhetlhtaH.
I am progressing.

I mean, of course I _am_ learning, but I learn a bit everyday so I experience some progress within my learning. Is {-lI'} only used if the end of an action is more or less known?

tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhtaH maH Hu' vItaghpu'.
I started speaking klingon ten days ago.

That's why I am always switching from suffix-tables to lexicon and back again :)
And no, I am _not_ better in speaking klingon, I have not heard any spoken klingon yet.

Qapla' Sughajjaj.
  DIraHvIlov

Back to archive top level