tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 22 12:48:01 2003

Learning Klingon

   I don't often post, but I do continue to read the list.  I thought I'd
put in my two cents worth about texts.  Last year, in preparing for the
certification examination, I spent a lot of time with ghllghameS.  I found
it to be an excellent text for practice.  The lines are short, often
repeated and can be easily understood with a bit of effort.  Idioms are few,
all transliterations of names are in the back and the story is intriguing.
  I really recommend ghllghameS as a practice text for any beginner.  I
passed the examination :-)

p'an

Back to archive top level