tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 22 10:45:51 2003

The Klingon Hamlet

Recently, there has been some comments about how to study Klingon. One of the suggestions was to print the emails from the mailing list and translating them. I could think on some problems on this as how accurate are people here on writing correct grammar and spelling. I purchased the Klingon Hamlet and I was planning to read it sometime in the future when I achieve some more proficiency on Klingon. Now I'm considering it as a way to learn from this very early stages. So I have to ask how good is that book on the language itself? Is its text too difficult or is it good for beginners? I know there is the Qo'noS QonoS too. Do you recommend it better that TKH? I have ghllghameS too. Is it good for beginners? Thanks for your answers.

Qapla'
chepqu' ne'

Back to archive top level