tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 15 10:18:20 2003

Bogus Job - Real Interview

As might be expected, since the weekend my mailbox has been inundated with
requests for interviews as a consequence of the Oregon article. I've
responded to these requests, first by alerting them as to the error of the
original AP article, and then offerring an interview just the same. Some will
pass, some will want to talk anyway.

I just finished taping something for Mike Rogers at radio station KRLD in
Dallas, Texas. If you're in the Dallas area, call the station to find out
when it will air and give a listen.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level