tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 12 01:56:43 2003

Re: RE: Job opening!

Another thing occured to me. In order to learn Klingon, you would have to
know English since all the wordlists and dictionaries are
Klingon/English....
Smooth Roads,
 -- tadhg
*******************

Ah, but they never said the patient/s don't understand English.  They said
that they will only *speak* in Klingon.  That would require an
interpreter/translator for the care givers to understand the patient/s.
Or, the patient/s may refuse to speak to anyone, unless they speak in the
language the patient/s choose to communicate in.   No matter what the case
is, the health care pros aren't going to be able to get anywhere, until they
have an interpreter.  Wish I was fluent.  I'd apply. I've been wanting to
get the Grethor outta California and move to Oregon for a long time.
vIghro'   >^..^<

Back to archive top level