tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 11 10:53:18 2003

RE: Job opening!

As someone who grew up in a medical family (both physical medicine and
psychological medicine) I have been told of cases where people who don't
fluently speak a language have started speaking that language as part of
their condition. They think they are Joan Of Arc and only speak french
although they couldn't very well before.

So who knows, someone might think they are General Chang or Gowron and
only speak Klingon.

Dochmey Hujqu' ta' yab...

qurgh

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Cheesbro wrote:

> http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2003/05/10/state1514EDT0077.DTL
> >
> >You Klingonists in Oregon (or want to move to Oregon)  should check this
> >out.
>
> If they had patients fluent enough to speak only klingon, one would think somebody here would know about them.  Such a patient probably wouldn't be speaking ta' Hol.
>
> DloraH

Back to archive top level