tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 30 17:51:58 2003

Fonts (Re: bom tu'qa'lu')

Hey, ter'eS, I just downloaded the Klingon Block Font off of your website, but I'm having a problem with my Klingon TNG Font...I can't get some of the numbers.  I figured out from the font I downloaded from you that if I hold down the shift key and press the numbers, the characters will appear.  But I can't get numbers 7, 8, and 9.  Do you know how to get them?

[email protected] wrote:tlhIngan bom vItu'qa'. pongDaj: . QuvDaj:
http://www.geocities.com/teresh_2000/klinbom.html
Daq vIDabbogh Sov pagh. bomvetlh boQoyta'DI' tuHoH boneHbejmo',
jIHvaD Do' ghu'vetlh.

-- ter'eS

Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!