tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 30 15:51:15 2003

Re: bom tu'qa'lu'

On 30 Jun 2003 at 15:15, [email protected] wrote:

> tlhIngan bom vItu'qa'. pongDaj: <tlhIngan Hubbeq>. QuvDaj:
> http://www.geocities.com/teresh_2000/klinbom.html
> Daq vIDabbogh Sov pagh. bomvetlh boQoyta'DI' tuHoH boneHbejmo',
> jIHvaD Do' ghu'vetlh.
>
> -- ter'eS

majQa'

I wanted to post a link to this on a BBS I'm on, I said this, is it right?

tlhIngan Hol lutIv nuvpu'vaD. tlhIngan "Rock" bommey SaH naDev!

I was intending to say "For those who really like Klingon, here are some Klingon rock
songs."

Am an absolute beginner here, although you may have known me at my previous
address, decided to get in a bit further with this one.

qeraQ'

Back to archive top level