tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 30 14:18:11 2003

Re: vIghro'wIj - batlh lut

ghItlh Klingon Warrior:

>I knew it didn't go through.  I actually did reply to this, but I thought
>it
>strange that I never saw it posted...sorry.  Here are some answers for
>ya...:) They're in English to save time...

Do'Ha'.  {{:-(
muvuQ vIghro'lIj. 'ach muvuQqu' tlhIngan Hol'e'. {{;-)
[While I find your cats fascinating, it is the Klingon language that really
fascinates me. {{;-)]

>>chay' nguv?
>I didn't understand this question the first time..."Stained"?  I don't
>think I said anything about my cats being "dyed."  Did I?

No, you didn't, but according to KGT, {chay' nguv} - (literally: How is it
tinted) - is used to ask what color something is. Now, I don't suppose your
cats are tranparent, are they? …

>>be' 'oH'a'? loD 'oH'a'?
>Male, both of 'em.  Do you like cats, 'ISqu'?

bIgheltaHvIS tlhIngan Hol Dalo'chugh, batlh jIjang.
[It will be my pleasure to answer this question if it is phrased in Klingon
{{;-)]

'ISqu'