tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 29 15:06:37 2003

Re: vIghro'wIj - batlh lut

I knew it didn't go through.  I actually did reply to this, but I thought it strange that I never saw it posted...sorry.  Here are some answers for ya...:)  They're in English to save time...

Agnieszka Solska <[email protected]> wrote:
[I posted this message ten days ago but because Klingon Warrior hasn't yet
responded I am now
reposting it.]

wa'maH Hu' QInvam vIlab 'ach wej jangmo' tlhIngan SuvwI' DaH QInvam
vIlabqa'.

ghItlh tlhIngan SuvwI':

>vengwIj vIghro'wIj rotlh law' Hoch rotlh puS. ...

lutlIj vItIv. Daj. tlhaQ. 'ach wa' ngoDHey vIHarbe': mIl'oDmey che'
vIghro'lIj 'e' vIHon. chaq Qa'Hommey che'. {{;-)

<><>You'd be surprised with how Warrior-like my cat is.  Those lions and bears out there wouldn't stand a chance! :)

tIn'a' SajlIj?
<><>My two cats are HUGE!  They get fatter and fatter every day!  But, they exercise a lot...killing squirrels and birds and all.

chay' nguv?
<><>I didn't understand this question the first time..."Stained"?  I don't think I said anything about my cats being "dyed."  Did I?

be' 'oH'a'? loD 'oH'a'?
<><>Male, both of 'em.  Do you like cats, 'ISqu'?

pong ghaj'a'?
<><>Both of their names came in honor of dead sports casters (my brother's idea).  It turns out that their names actually characterize something about them, too.  One is "Dick," yeah, he's a jerk.  The other is "Harry," yeah, he is a huge ball of fur.

Daje''a' pagh 'oHvaD Soj SuqnIS'a'?
<><>No, I feed them both just typical cat food.  But they usually hear the cry of the Warrior Spirit and hunt for themselves.  My backyard, as sick as it sounds, looks like a dang massacre of wild animals sometimes.  I love my cats!

'ISqu'

Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!