tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 16 23:38:46 2003

Re: Skybox cards

>These are the ones that I know of:
>
>* SP1-SP3 (Season 1) (1994)
>* S7-9    (Season 2) (1995)
>* S13-15  (Season 3) (1995)
>* S19-21  (Season 4) (1996)
>* S25-27  (Season 5) (1996)
>* S31-33  (Season 6) (1997)
>* S37-39  (Season 7) (1999)
>
>* Hologram 01H (Bird of Prey)
>* Hologram 02H (Klingon Vor'Cha Class Attack Cruiser)
>
>* Deep Space 9 #99 (1993)
>
>I'd like to know if there are others myself...
>
>I'm still looking for 32-33, 01H and the DS9 card, so if anyone has
>them, feel free to let me know.

i think there are a lot of us still looking for some of those cards.  Try
living in Australia -- the trading card culture is practically non-existent
here unless you follow the NHL and-or the NBL (and i don't!).

--DantlhIgh

Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp

Back to archive top level