tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 15 22:18:59 2003

Re: Much ado about nothing

ja' ja' "Leah Levine" <[email protected]>:
>Some days ago I get the book "Much Ado About Nothing" from Amazon. I
>expected a klingon version of Shakespeare,...

_paghmo' tIn mIS_ ngev Amazon 'e' vISovbe'.

>but inside the book there is
>a story called "Confessions of a Shanty Irishman" by Michael Corrigan.

lutvetlh vISov, 'ach "Much Ado About Nothing" tlhejmeH meq vISovbe'.

>Can you help me to understand this? I am confused.

jImIS je.

There are dozens of different books bearing the title "Much Ado About
Nothing".  Some of them aren't even the play by Shakespeare.  Only one of
them is the "restored Klingon version" published by KLI Press, and I didn't
think it was listed by Amazon.  The only source I know of is the KLI itself.

/stuff/MuchAdo.html

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level