tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 02 09:33:15 2003

Re: Spelling of Sto'vo'kor?

> Is the proper 'translation' of Sto'vo'kor ...

"Translation" or spelling?

> (Klingon 'heaven') known? If not, opinions on how it could be spelled?

I've always spelled it So-vo-qor, but in the back of my mind I remember reading
a piece from MO that had SIto'vo'qor, but I have not yet been able to find that
source again, so now I don't know if I really did see that or not.

So... we don't know how it is spelled with the system that we use.

DloraH

Back to archive top level