tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 01 14:45:50 2003

Re: Um, hello

Well if lurkers are going to reveal themselves then I should too

My Name is Richard Eggleston from Mansfield in the UK

I have access to TKD

jIbIt jIghItlh ghomneS

(I think that means " I am uneasy writing to this  esteemed group)

qalugh jIQagh
((That means " You will correct my errors)

As you can tell I am doing literal translations, and I hope you can guide me
further