tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 23 15:36:11 2003

Re: Duytvoqtah - hui wat fuern tach!

Am 23.07.2003 19:42:16, schrieb [email protected]:

>Just as an aside: my Russian poetry teacher used to say that the Russians
>considered it to be a "lazy rhyme" (and hence inferior) to make
>a rhyme using the same ending from the same part of speech.

You're completely right, I also try to avoid this, especially in Klingon where you can put {-taH} on
any verb to make it rhyme.

>I would avoid rhyming {-taH} with {-taH}. How about
> yabDaq reH SaH.

Okay, but now we're too far away from the original "time is a product of our mind". Are we not?

Maybe I should also tell you the rhyming scheme, because it's not just these two sentences following
each other.
They sing altogther
   Duj tIvoqtaH,
   Duj tIvoqtaH,