tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 19 05:59:02 2003

Re: Where To Learn How To Speak Klingon and QongDaqDaq Qotbe' tlhInganpu'

Thank you for your reply to the question.  I am
corresponding with a group of people online who are
trying to learn basic tlhIngan Hol.  Most of them own
the books and listen to the pronunciations at
startrek.com, but I give them information I get from
you to give them insights in the basic language.  You
have been a terrific instructor.

I would like to ask permission to post some of your
emails to my message board (where the other students
get most of their information) at "The Klingon
Cultural Institute Message Board" at
http://pub101.ezboard.com/bklingonculturalinstitutemessageboard
.  I would give all credit where credit is due, and
not post anything you did not want posted.  I would
also refer them to your mailing list and the
website(s) you recommend.  (I do already refer people
to kli.org).

I think one way to get the message out about tlhIngan
Hol is to have as many people as possible
disseminating the information.  Of course, if you
think I have stepped on anyone's toes, I will
certainly remove any or all language references from
my site.  Either way, thanks again for your help.