tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 14 22:26:55 2003

Re: Is the language too bound for its own good? (was Re: Klingon - Terminolog...

> Are you a member of the kLI?  If not, why not?
 Actually, I just joined. And I didn't wait so long (about 5 years) due
to lack of interest, but instead, lack of funds (long story.), but I'm
glad I finally did, and plan on continuing to support the KLI in it's
many honorable journeys. While I don't have the resources to attend
qep'a', or even the closest qepHom to my area *lives in the middle of
nowhere*, I am in the process of bringing a few more into the knowledge
of the language, and perhaps into the KLI itself.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!