tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 10 15:33:27 2003

Re: Epithets and Curses

Yeah...that's why I asked you, Voragh.  You have a compilation of information on EVERYTHING  :)  You're fantastic at it!  Thought you, too, would have an in-depth list like DloraH does.

Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote: "Klingon Warrior" wrote:
>Voragh, do you have a personal updated list of every epithet and curse
>word? I'm really just looking for every curse and epithet cannon to
>tlhIngan Hol and MO.

No, I don't. DloraH posted a list and it looks pretty comprehensive. I
don't keep lists of specific types of words, just one alphabetized list of
ALL the vocabulary. If you have questions about a particular word, ask me
and I'll see what info I have for it.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons