tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 04 09:47:11 2003

Re: Kash jIH.

Exactly. I just long for the day when my tlhIngan is as precise as my
english. }}:-)
Anywho, I'm working on learning a bit, and in my area, there's nobody
else interested, so here I am. lol

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:24:18 -0400 "Scott Willis"
<[email protected]> writes:
> [...]

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!