tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 14 11:32:26 2003

This is a HOAX - Don't do it!!!! Fw: URGENT! VIRUS HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT!

I'm forwarding this link so that all of you will see that this is a hoax.
This file is part of your computer system
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-jdbgmgr-virus.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Bradley Ellis [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 1:00 AM
To: 325; Aaron Colburn; [email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; Amy Dopson; Amy Hartin; Amy Martin;
Anastasia; Andor Witch; Angela Scheuerle; Arrow Sundancer;
[email protected]; asatruarforfreya; B Ellis; Beau
Sharbrough; Ben Emanuele; Bill & Penny; Billie Young;
[email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; [email protected]; Bob
Netherton; Breck Outland; Brenda; Brian Mitnick; Brooks Taylor; Bryan;
Candy; Carol Tully; 'Carol Tully'; [email protected]; Chris
Bettis; CHRIS CHORUAT; Chris Cole; Christopher; [email protected];
Cindy Smith; Clay Powers; [email protected]; Clover; Coeta;
confirm-invite-=JLpA0lHxo5zMRXX=Bh=sN1javw-bradleydaleellis=earthlink.ne
[email protected]; [email protected]; Crosby, Dawn;
[email protected]; CybeleMoon; Cynthia Tondre-Blanco; DamnAndi;
[email protected]; David; David Minesinger; David Pellett;
[email protected]; [email protected]; Devera Morgan;
[email protected];
[email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];
Duncan Fick; [email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; folkfairy; Frater IA; Furax V'Zorn; Gigi; Ginger;
[email protected]; Gned the Gnome; Greg Carr; [email protected];
Gus Cox; Harbard; Hmike; Holland, Kristen; Horner, Kim; Howerton,
Akasha; James R. Dare; Jean von Dohrmann; Jeff & Jack Ellis; Jeff Davis;
Jeff Davis; Jenn Oramous; Jennifer; Jessica Dawn; Jim Bornhorst; Joe
Stokes; Julia Gregory-Schloss; [email protected]; [email protected];
Karen Wiley; Kathryn Houser; Katie Brown; kd; Keith Brown;
[email protected]; Ken lee; Kim; Lady Brendana; Lady Diana; Larry Gray;
Laura McMeley; Laurie; Lawing, Christi; Layman; Layne Calabro; Lisa
Gewax; Lisa Silguero; [email protected]; Lobo; Lobo Texican;
angiemariani; daliceson; daniel.obrien; DPMiller; dsalazar; dshea;
jmosher; lajeune; marawinders; mbdawn; mcdonald; mistykalia; mkellyrun;
mwest04; riverrunsouth; sivav; wwestney; Hilda; zoiros22; lynwillw; M J
Broadway; [email protected]; [email protected]; Mail Delivery
Subsystem; MamaKitty; Maria Candiloros; Mark Hornung; Mark Hornung; Mark
Winn; Marta Fiallo; Mary Martin; Meyers-Adibi, Renee; Michael; Michael
Galofaro; michelle hammarley; Mike Pool; Moon Wolf; Moonlady News;
[email protected]; [email protected]; MSZ; Murphy, Kristi; nancyjmcd;
Nici; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; NTREG; [email protected];
[email protected]; [email protected]; Paghle
Jotqangtah; [email protected]; Walt Washburn; Tim Volk; Seth Holinerda;
P.Roger; Marcia Robinson; Laura Feldner; James Hinton; Emily Armstrong;
Dylan Reece; Donna Breedlove; Carol Kelly; Bob Hicks; Aparna Mitra; Ann
Hotchkiss; Aja Marie Lee; Jimmy Bozeman; Kimberly Porter; Product
Support; rachelspencer; Ray; [email protected]; reese mack; Religion
Dallas Morning News; Richard G Wood; Rick Reynolds; Rick Reynolds;
Robert Bracey; Robert M. Pritchett; Roger Elliott;
[email protected]; Santiago Villarreal; Sarah E. Aalderink; Sarah
Wied; [email protected]; senseiiiiii; [email protected];
Shelly; [email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; Susie Q; Sweet Leaf; Synthia J. Hockert; Terri;
Terri; [email protected]; [email protected];
tlhIngan-Hol-uc.993620213.eboolddfjbckjpciphfe-bradleydaleellis=earthlin
[email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; w101_list List Member;
[email protected]; [email protected]; Warren Norwood;
[email protected]; WelshWitches; William C. Smith; Wind
Spirit; [email protected]; [email protected]; Zelda of
Arel
Cc: [email protected]; Angela Scheuerle; Furax V'Zorn; Walt
Washburn; Tim Volk; [email protected]; Seth Holinerda; riallred;
P.Roger; Marcia Robinson; Laura Feldner; Kimberly Porter; Karleen; James
Hinton; Emily Armstrong; Dylan Reece; Donna Breedlove; Carol Kelly; Bob
Hicks; Aparna Mitra; Ann Hotchkiss; Aja Marie Lee; Brett Hoffman; Chuck
Bloom; DallasNews-Denton; DallasNews-Garland/Mesquite;
DallasNews-Irving/Richardson; DallasNews-NETarrantCo; DallasNews-NW/SW;
DallasNews-Plano; Kristian Lin; Religion Dallas Morning News; Valerie
Fields
Subject: [BNB_COMMUNITY_ANNOUNCEMENTS] Fw: URGENT! VIRUS HAS BEEN SENT
TO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT!

So, I think I've included everyone in my address book. You
all won't know each other but... read the message below.

I found the 'virus' file on my computer just now, deleted it
according to the instructions, and I'm sending the
instructions to you because this seems to be a legitimate
alert.  It is easy to find and get rid of.

It's life in the big city.

~Bradley