tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 12 06:46:10 2003

Re: Help with Klingon.

taD says:
>So take advantage of programs like AOL and AIM to practice Klingon in real
>time, but if you're comfortable asking a question on the email list, I'd
>recommend using that even more.
taD is right; for questions about the language, the list is better. Then everyone can benefit.
If you use ICQ, then you can sometimes meet me, and we can chat in klingon, or about klingon.
My number is 13460475.

For a completely *tlhIngan Hol* chat, why don't we meet in some IRC chatroom one day?

Quvar
Beginners' Grammarian
  ghojwI'pu'wI' vISaH

Back to archive top level