tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 06 10:23:28 2003

Re: Klingon WOTD: SoS taj (n)

>This is the Klingon Word Of The Day for Sunday, January 5, 2003.
>
>Klingon word:   SoS taj
>Part of Speech: noun
>Definition:     mother's knife
>
>Additional Notes:  KCD.

I've never heard of this one before.  In KCD is this a particular type of
knife used by Klingon mothers - like the {ghojmeH taj} "boy's knife", also
introduced in KCD - or is it just one particular mother's knife?  (I.e. Did
Pok's mother, K'Tar, pull her knife on her husband's enemy, Vok, when he
showed up unexpectedly at her son's {lopno'}?)

--
Voragh                            "Damage control is easy. Reading
Klingon--that's

Back to archive top level