tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 17 09:36:40 2003

Re: tlhIngan-Hol Digest 16 Feb 2003 06:00:00 -0000 Issue 2492

To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected];, [email protected]
Subject: Klingon WOTD: nughI' (v)

This is the Klingon Word Of The Day for Saturday, February 15, 2003.

Klingon word: nughI'
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: give (someone) a noogie

Additional Notes:
Marc Okrand gave us this one at {qep'a' wejDIch}. It's also in KGT. Twist the knuckle into someone's head, in a way intended to cause (minor) pain. Done for fun.

The Klingon Word Of The Day is brought to you by Holtej ([email protected]). Please contact me with additions, corrections or comments.

--Holtej 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ