tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 13 12:20:13 2003

Syllabification of my name

Hi again,

Trying to figure out exactly how it is pronounced my self.  I am from the
SE, USA, and we tend to run everything together sometimes.

Possibly something like ngara'qanI.  It seems to me when I say it ngara
seems to run together, and then a very, very slight hesitation, then qanI.
There seems to be an accent on the second a and then one on the I..

So after reviewing everyone's great input, I am down to 2 possibilities, if
these work:

ngara'qanI
or
ngara'qanI'