tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 12 10:51:58 2003

Translation from the originals?

I emailed [email protected], the address given in the KLI website
to inquiry about the Klingon Bible Translation. A delivery failure happened.
This is what I wrote:

The KLI website tells that you are translating the Bible to Klingon. What
source are you using? It would be really useful if you translate it from the
original Hebrew and Greek. But I guess you may be doing it from another
translation, say the King James version. I'd be most interested in your work
if it comes from the originals.

Here ends my email to [email protected].

Does anybody know whether or not the translation is being done from the
originals?

Back to archive top level