tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 11 13:08:35 2003

Re: Canon?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Betsemes" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 1:17 PM
Subject: Canon?

> Since yesterday (the date I subscribed) I have been wondering about what
is
> considered as canon when speaking about the klingon language. What is
canon?

As I understand the concept, "Canon" is anything written or spoken by Marc
Okrand concerning the Klingon Language.

Examples of canon:
Books:
    The Klingon Dictionary
    Klingon for the Galactic Traveler
    The Klingon Way

Tapes:
    Conversational Klingon
    Power Klingon

Others {chuvmey} }}: )
    Bird of Prey poster
    startrek.klingon messageboard (defunct)
    And an apparent conversation that took place online with Okrand back in
'99.
    (If anyone knows if a transcript exists of the event, and where to get
it, please         post it. I'd love to have it.)

If I missed anything, or erred in any way, I'm sure somebody
(Idon'twanttomentionanynamesVoragh) will correct/add to this.

--ngabwI'
HovpoH 699656.0

Back to archive top level