tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 07 11:34:57 2003

Re: KLBC

> >tlhIngan Hol vIlo'taHvIS *KLBC*vaD QIn vIngeHDI', jIpabHa''a'?
> >When I send a message to "KLBC" while using Klingon, do I break
> >(mis-follow) the rules?.

> ... and you can use either english or klingon.
> If you want to practice, you do not need the KLBC flag. Now while we are
> talking, we certainly practice. But this could
> perhaps be too much for a KL*Beginner*C.

yIqaw:  taghwI'pu'vaD KLBC cherlu'ta'.
tlhIngan Hol neH Dalo'chugh, chaq taghwI' QaHbe' mu'lIj.
KLBCvaD tlhIngan Hol  DIvI' Hol je tIlo'.
'ej Shakespear yImughQo'.  Qatlh Shakespear.
KLBC lo'laH vay', 'ach taghwI' patlhvaD yIghItlh.

Remember:  KLBC was established for beginners.
If you use only klingon, your words might not help beginners.
Use klingon and english for KLBC.
And don't translate Shakespear.  Shakespear is complex.
Anyone can use KLBC, but write for the beginners' level.

DloraH

Back to archive top level