tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 04 06:24:56 2003

Re: Kliflash For Windows

Very nice, though I don't think Klingons would ever use Windows (controlled
only by an 'outsider' company - Microsoft - and they not allow to modify the
OS at source level), they may use UNIX instead (so I say 'rm -fr /' and
erase the whole thing on my computer. it's right. I said that, the computer
done it, no stupid windows, and questions. Also if I want to write something
into the kernel core I can do it. So this is MY system, I have got full
controll over my computer. Yes.). Also personally I have NEVER (!!!) used
windows, only DOS than Linux/Solaris/other UNIX systems. So my question is
that:

Can I have the source code to port to UNIX systems?

BTW, I'm system administrator at an ISP, and also programmer for eg MPlayer
(UNIX movie player, see http://mplayerhq.hu/).

--
- Gábor (larta'H)

Back to archive top level