tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 28 03:38:26 2003

re: KLBC tI SopwI'

Any confusion in or caused by my posts is my responsability. I do feel at
lot of posting has occured around my thread which seemed to have little to
do with my initial post, and I hope everyone involved knows that I don't
come here to get anyones back up. I come here to improve my language skills.
I realise Klingon has a very small vocabulary but am still very much in awe
of those of you who can convey subtle nuances using affixes in ways I have
not yet mastered.
Often I do not expect a single piece of vocab to solve a problem, but some
cunning use of the rules a la Qanqor ( junneSghaH ).
Please forget about my diet for now. Can anyone help me with that Mae West
misquote instaed ?

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Back to archive top level