tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 26 16:49:41 2003

RE: re:KLBC vISopwI'

> The only idea I can come up with (I've been thinking about this, too) is
>
> {tI SopwI'}or {tI neH SopwI'}
>
> But I don't think this communicates the idea of the TOTAL exclusion of the
> consumption, purchase, and use of animal products that vegan brings to
it's
> english meaning.

The word "vegan" doesn't communicate this either until you explain it.  I
never heard of it until this thread and had to ask about it.

In klingon, anything other than a full description will need an
explaination.

DloraH

Back to archive top level