tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 24 21:44:17 2003

THIS IS THE GREATEST ARTICLE EVER!

You know!  I had always said that had it not been for Klingon being exposed outside the US borders (Germany, Austrailia, etc.), Klingons would have been the perfect language to be used for our military (you know, code talk)!  In fact, I was just saying that to someone the other day - have troops learn a few essential phrases (fire, retreat, etc.) and the world would never be able to crack it!  Like the Navajo in WWII!  I hope that one day we still can...

Joel Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:Nice article - any backstory on how it came to be written?

http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/living/5684238.htm

* Joel Anderson * [email protected]*

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [email protected] w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

Glory to you, and to your House.
taHjaj wo'
Qapla'