tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 20 22:16:58 2003

Re: qatlh vay' vInuQ :)

>From: "DloraH" <[email protected]>
>> That HolQeD states that /qon/ is not just for songs and poems.
>> It is possible to /qon/ or /gher/ a message.  Usually it is /gher/.

{gher} refers to pulling together existing information.  The example of
{Soj tetlh gher} "compile a grocery list" was treated as correct, though
amusing.  I'm pretty sure composing an email message would typically be
{qon}, except for things like Voragh's commentary on the Klingon Word of
the Day. :-)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level