tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 20 19:38:50 2003

The Klingon Way -- Reprints?

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003, DloraH wrote:
> Canon example:
> qun qon charghwI'pu''e'.
> History is written by the victors. [TKW p179]

I only managed the audio cassette version of the Klingon Way, and don't
often get a chance to listen to it (since the advent of CDs, my access to
tape players has been limited).  Does anyone know if the book might be
reprinted anytime soon?  Or where I might have a chance of locating a copy
of the book?

> /qon/, /gher/, and /ghItlh/ are explained in HolQeD Mar 99, p8-9
>
> I don't have that HolQeD in electronic form and don't want to type it all,
> you can read it yourself, if you don't have it, shame on you.

Phlbbbt.  I'll drop $300 on back issues of HolQeD if you come out here and
help me pack & move for free.  ;)

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
      "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -- Walt Disney

Back to archive top level