tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 20 15:13:00 2003

Re: Kill me with a blunt object

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 01:56:40PM -0600, Beth Baisch, the tuftedpuffin wrote:
> I'm trying to get how to say "Kill me with a blunt object" in a few diff
> langauges, and am wondering what the Klingon is :P I'd go translate it
> myself but I'm low on sleep and high on stress so my mind won't work >.<
> Plus I suck anyway!
I'll take a shot.  How about this?

	choHoHmeH jejHa'bogh Doch yIlo'

"Use a thing which is unsharp in order to kill me!"

The English back-translation is a little weak in the negation;
the "un" in "unsharp" comes from Ha', so it doesn't just
mean "something that is not sharp" but rather "something that is the
opposite of sharp".

-marqoS

Back to archive top level