tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 18 21:25:08 2003

Re: Klingon CD

Quvar wrote:

>Does anyone have a transcript of the what gowron says at the beginning of
>The KCD?  Or is this maybe nonsense?  I haven't heard it for a while, but
>the last time I saw it, I couldn't understand a word.

It was me, who asked for the text some month ago. What about the idea to ask Robert O'Reilly for the script. Probable he is still having a copy.
I could not believe that it is all nonsense. At least the "Qa'Hom" I have heard. ;-)
Someone in the list told me, O'Reilly is not a klingon, nor a klingon language student, so it is believed, he has no knowledge about what he is doing on the CD. That was a big "compliment" from a natural born klingon.

Leah

Back to archive top level