tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 27 07:20:55 2002

Re: KLBC: translation

>I wasn't sure which heading I should have put on this request.

"Advanced translation task -- Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet"

>I would be grateful for any help I can get with the translation.

Do you know how hard it is to translate poetry, even for someone fluent in
both source and target languages?  I know some people who make it a policy
never to touch poetry translations with a 3-'uj pole.  I might take up the
challenge, but not casually.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level