tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 13 04:43:30 2002

Re: KLBC: Klingon Hamlet

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 05:33:30AM -0400, [email protected] wrote:
> I was just pondering the other day while studying my "Klingon Hamlet",
> considering the Elizabethan English in which Shakespearean literature is
> written in, dose the Klingon restored version of this particular work reflect
> this fact by using a proposed "archaic" type of spoken Klingon?
> Or can the tlhIngan Hol in my Hamlet be used in everyday speech?

Keep in mind that the Elizabethan English that you are used to in your
so-called _Hamlet_ is a fabrication, intended to sound old so as to lend
weight to the theory that "Shakespeare" was a Terran.

--
David "Cogent" Hand
<http://davidhand.com/> <mailto:[email protected]> <icq:4321282>

Back to archive top level