tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 10 01:39:56 2002

Re: Hi

At 15:09 02-09-10 +1200, you wrote:
>Hi my  name is Matt (Klingon name Torgh) I live in New Zealand and would
>like to keep in contact with anyone who could spare some time to help a
>new student out learning tIhIngan, basically so I can use what I have
>learnt around home and talk to other people who are doing the same.
>
>Thanks   Torgh

Sure, Torgh.  Do you have The Klingon Dictionary?  If so, read the grammar
section (up to page 71) carefully and then try sending me a few sentences
(no more than five) in Klingon.  I'll direct you to what you need to learn
more of.

Also, go through the vocabulary section and find Klingon words that match
things you have in your house.  Carefully copy them out onto small labels
and stick them onto the appropriate objects: Saj, rav, quS, waq, vutpa' and
so on.

Do you know about the e-mail forum?  Have a look at
/tlhIngan-Hol/current and if you're interested, you can
subscribe.  Or is that where you got my name?

Back to archive top level