tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 08 19:55:03 2002

Re: EK: ghomqa'ghach

jIghItlh:
>> {vuDmeychaj} is "their opinions", only plural. Is that then the
>> same as {vuDchaj}? I found no rule
>> confirming this, but it sounds correct.

ghItlh DloraH:
>In a few weeks you're going to have be able to find these rules.  :P
I DO know where this rule is found, I'm just a bit tired this week (much work, three hours of sleep a night...) and I probably skipped that one
sentence: "a noun without a plural suffix may still refer to more than one entity".

>TKD p21-22

baQa'! jIQongnIS. QongchoHlaw'pu' QoghIjwIj.  *-)

Quvar.

Back to archive top level