tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 04 19:24:53 2002

re: grammAr check

>DloraH, BG
>
>Sorry about that--
>
>je puqpu’ma’, be’nalpu’ma’ je, rojma’, je tlhab, lalDanma’, Qunma’ qawgach
>
>qawgach Qunma’, lalDanma’, je tlhab, rojma’, je be’nalpu’ma’, je puqpu’ma’
>
>…In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives,
>and our children…

Because I know the context, I would suggest {DIqawmeH} (or perhaps {DIqaw
wIneHmo'}) here (as opposed to {DIqawmo'}, but that's the only suggestion
I'll give, as I don't want to step on DloraH's toes.

mu'vam Hal vISovchu'.  qaQaHqang DaneHchugh.