tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 03 13:47:56 2002

Aw: Re: jI-x-ghach? (was Re: tlhIngan Hol lujatlhbogh puq'e')

ja' tulwI':
> >qaghojmoHghach. = my teaching you

jang ghunchu'wI', jatlh:
> I still don't know why {qaghojmoHghach} should mean "my
> teaching you" instead of "your being caused to learn by me" or "the process
> of you being taught by me" or even something else which I don't know.

could you explain where you see the difference in these
three phrasings? to me they all seem to say the same thing.

(btw. I read "my teaching you" as equal to "me teaching you",
if that makes any difference to your explanation)

Marc Ruehlaender
aka HomDoq
Portabler MP3/CD-Player mit 480 Sek. Antischock, Fernbedienung,
ID3-Tag und integrierter Ladefunktion für nur 77,90 EUR bei mpX
http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/email.mpx