tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 29 07:59:56 2002

Where to buy (was: Re: -ngan Suffix)

Quoting Gina Robertson <[email protected]>:
> From: "Zoe Dansan" <[email protected]>
> > Greetings,
> > Where might I purchase the Klingon dictionary?  Thank you.
> >
> I got mine from Barnes and Noble a couple year ago,  you can also order
> them over the internet.

The major book stores usually have one copy on the shelf.
Other book stores can at least order them.
The best place to get them on the internet is right from the KLI.

/stuff/Merchant.html

You can get all the language materials right from that page. (Including the
book I wrote, ghIlghameS)  (had to throw that in  :]  )

Along with the dictionary, I strongly suggest also getting Klingon for the
Galactic Traveler.  It contains much information.

If you think you can't afford additional books, pack a lunch instead of eating
fast food four times.  The money you save will buy a book.

DloraH, 'utlh

Back to archive top level