tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 23 02:25:24 2002

Re: Agnieszka (Re: Viktor)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Quvar valer" <[email protected]>

> >Tao Te Chinglij laD. QaQ!
> Typo, capital *I*: *Ching*lIj.
> With no prefix, {laD} is "he reads it".
> I think you like to say "I read it", that's with the prefix for "I-him/her/it" {vI-}:
>   {*Tao Te Ching*lIj vIlaD}

These first mistakes I realized immediately
after the email left. The rest of corrections
was new for me and I'm glad to know the correct
structure.
Well.. I warned ya that in the moment I start
to contribute, you'll have lots of work!
Though painful, practice is the best way to
learn something new: I'll keep on writing to
give you some more challenging sentences!

qatlho'

'ISqu'

Email.cz -----> Vaše emailová schránka zdarma.
http://www.Email.cz <------------Pošta zdarma!