tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 06 14:11:01 2002

Re: nuralngan

>I agree that nuralngan would be very weird if it referred to the language
>and not the person.  Do we have any evidence that we do not refer to an
>inhabitant of Nural as a Neuralese?

We don't have any concrete evidence one way or the other.  The words in
question are from the TOS episode "A Private Little War", except that they
were in a part of the script which was not filmed.  All the canonical
sources I found refer to the place simply as "Tyree's Planet".

I see nothing weird about the word {nuralngan}.  A "Neuralese" is obviously
a {nural ngan}.  It's exactly analogous to "Vietnamese".

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level