tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 04 13:22:34 2002

re: parHa'

Just to show it isn't a trick word that only DloraH can understand ....

"And how old were you when you first were able to write your name?"

-choH does not always translate as "change" it represents a state of
change, of beginning or ending.  So DaghItlhchoHlaHDI' is literally "as
soon as you began to be able to write it"

Oh, now I see it... thanks.

I would reply in tlhIngon, but I don't have the time; sorry.

I was 5 1/2.

I'm also writing to say goodbye to the list.  I'm moving to Texas, and won't have internet access for a while.

I'd like to thank all ya'll for helping me try to understand tlhIngan Hol, and maybe when I regain internet access, I'll rejoin.

But for now,  Qapla'!

-naHQun

nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Noli me tangere. Noli me legere. Noli me videre. Noli me. http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/aboutme.html