tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 01 20:12:06 2002

qep'a' wa'maHDIch; HolQeD sale

{ Still having trouble getting kli-announce messages to go to
tlhingan-hol automatically.  Working on it... }

qep'a wa'maHDIch
July 30th - August 3rd, 2003

The site of the KLI's tenth annual conference has been confirmed. We
will be returning to the Radisson Valley Forge Hotel in King of Prussia,
Pennsylvania.

Once again, in addition to the traditional program, qep'a' wa'maHDIch
will feature two beginners' classes  (Thursday and Friday, two and a
half hours each morning). There is no extra charge for these classes,
but enrollment will be limited and will fill in order of registrations
received. That's five hours of hands-on beginners' training! If you've
been putting off attending a qep'a' for fear that your command of the
language is insufficient, these sessions will provide a perfect
opportunity to energize and advance your abilities.

Conference Registration:
	$25 before March 1, 2003
	$35 thru July 1, 2003
	$10, daily rate

Supporting Membership:
	$15, non-attending

Opening Banquet (July 30th):
	$30, include dietary restrictions with payment.

The hotel rooms are spacious and comfortable. We are still haggling over
the nightly costs, but as of press time it appears that our discounted
rate will be approximately $99.00 per night (plus PA sales and occupancy
taxes) for either single or double occupancy. A block of rooms have been
reserved for our use at the special rate. Reservations must be made no
later than June 30th, 2003 to qualify. You can reach the hotel by phone
at 610-337-2000. When making your reservation, indicate it is for the
KLI conference and confirm your rate.  If we exceed our block (a
possibility given this is our tenth anniversary conference) the Radisson
will in all likelihood be able to provide us with extra rooms, but only
if this occurs early enough. To learn more about the conference site
visit  online at <http://www.radisson.com/kingofprussiapa>.

Maps, directions, and a list of registered attendees will be maintained
on the KLI's website </stuff/qepa.html>. Registration
and banquet fees can be paid online through mid July
</stuff/Merchant.html> via either VISA or MasterCard.
Checks and money-orders will be accepted until the end of June, but must
be drawn on a U.S. bank and made payable to "KLI." Send your payment to:

KLI qep'a' wa'maHDIch
P.O. Box 634
Flourtown, PA  19031  USA

-=-=-=-

$1 Back Issue Clearance

With most of the more than forty issues of HolQeD still in print,
storage of back issues has become something of a problem. There is,
after all, only so much physical space available at the Klingon Language
Institute. Something has to go, and it's our hope that it will be a
substantial chunk of our stock. To encourage this, the month of October
2002 is being declared Back Issue Clearance Month.

While supplies last, the entire stock of previously published issues of
HolQeD (from volume one, number one all the way up to last quarter's
issue, volume eleven, number two) will be reduced to only one dollar per
issue (normal shipping and handling still apply).

This offer is limited to orders received from the KLI website
</stuff/Merchant.html> during October 2002. Get your
back issues now at this discounted rate before they go out of print forever.

-=-=-=-
* END *

Back to archive top level