tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 01 17:10:46 2002

qepHom

Greetings!
Most of you know it already, but there could be some new people on the list.
qepHom vInab 'e' Sov HochHom, 'a chaq naDev taghwI'pu' tu'lu'.

I'll keep it short:
Place: youth-hostel in Saarbrücken, SW-Germany
Time: 11/29/02-12/01/02 (friday to sunday)
cost: 50 Euro (for the hotel, all included)

About the qepHom:
There are now 17 people who have registred their room, plus 6 people who will take no room. If
they all show up, we gonna be a big group! :-)

Program:
- learn pronunciation
- learn curses
- ask Questions
- play DIjchu'
- play hang-man
- play *bIngo'
- voice recording for Computergame
- maybe visit the city, or some interesting site.

Of course, between all these we will have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. And a lot of time
to talk about many things.

For Information, contact me:

                  [email protected]

Quvar.     g