tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 19 21:26:43 2002

Qov's sentences translated

They have been translated, with a little help.

When I first met Gina she could not speak Klingon at all.
I helped her slightly and suddenly she became able to construct beautiful sentences. This very clever so-called "beginner" makes me very happy.  She demonstrates that if you work hard you can frighten Qov.

thlIngan Hol jatlhlaHbe'chu' Gina vIqIHDI'.  loQ vIQaH 'ej pay' mu'tlheghmey 'IH chenchoHmoHlaH.  muQuchmoHqu' taghwI'qoqvam valqu'.  bIvumqu'chugh, Qov DaghIjlaH 'e' 'agh.

Back to archive top level